Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So, I was thinking, it would be really cool if we could have our own in game profiles that have our discord user and forum user instead of just IGN and stats.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
The only reason why I disagree with this is that it could open up people to more trolling behavior
Sorry, not really sure what you mean, mind explaining a bit?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Well if you discord is added to your player profile it opens your discord to everyone on the server, therefore giving the opportunity to trolls to harass players via discord
I agree, although I feel it would be optional to release your discord. Just today we had a player trying to get another player's discord so he could send her inappropriate images/videos.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If someone is willing to give you their discord they will when you ask. I just think it would be safer for it not to be displayed
All of you are making solid points, but it wouldn't be mandatory (Not sure if that's what Taslekio pointed out already). If a person didn't feel safe giving out their discord, that's fine. I would be willing to give it out to anyone as it's simple as blocking the people who harass you. It's no different than on the server with ./ignore. Anyways, even though we don't have this feature, people are already harassed in the discord server or dms by other members. (example...... I would repeatedly be called insulting things because I apparently am a "furry.")