Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello everybody,

So as some of you know, I made an Inactivity post about how due to mental issues I would be taking a break, and a few days later announced that I would be returning to full activity soon. The first few days after I decided to become active again did not go well at all, but that is not the reason for my recent inactivity.

This past Monday I was goofing around with one of my friends and we were fake fighting, so I ran at him and did a jump kick. He blocked it and I fell on my butt and busted my tailbone. Due to this I cannot sit down for longer than a few minutes, hence why I’m not playing on ManaCube. I also came down with a really bad fever yesterday morning so my head has been killing me, so leaving my bed does not sound like a good idea.

I will be back online as soon as I feel physically able to, and I hope to make a speedy recovery. Thank you for all of your support!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hello everybody,

So as some of you know, I made an Inactivity post about how due to mental issues I would be taking a break, and a few days later announced that I would be returning to full activity soon. The first few days after I decided to become active again did not go well at all, but that is not the reason for my recent inactivity.

This past Monday I was goofing around with one of my friends and we were fake fighting, so I ran at him and did a jump kick. He blocked it and I fell on my butt and busted my tailbone. Due to this I cannot sit down for longer than a few minutes, hence why I’m not playing on ManaCube. I also came down with a really bad fever yesterday morning so my head has been killing me, so leaving my bed does not sound like a good idea.

I will be back online as soon as I feel physically able to, and I hope to make a speedy recovery. Thank you for all of your support!
Oh my, that must suck :(. I hope to see you online soon, and I hope you have a speedy recovery, so you can come on and make all of our days brighter. We miss you! <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I hope you get better soon, Pyro. <3

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
So Sorry man get better <3