Incorrectly judged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all staff,
can someone read through my ban appeal as I was banned unfairly (not for hacking) but I accidently posted a server ip for Blockdrop in chat but I was trying to send it to my friend on creative to tell him that I was going over there to work on a redstone project and that I would be back on Manacube in an hour or so.
As a result of this I was banned for 'Advertisement' which I don't see fair as I have never been banned before and for such a small accident I reckon I should be given a chance and I will be more careful of what I post in chat. Despite this occurring in creative I was banned whilst playing survival and now that's all that I wanted to play.

In game name: Dr_Minion_Maker

Thank you for your time,
Kind Regards,
Bcrafted

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
you admitting to advertising is good. What i do see is you say you accidently put the ip in chat and that means you wanted to be banned. I get you dont know the rules but do /rules in game before doing something like that next time.

hoju

dopeium
dopeium
Ratings
If you already posted your ban appeal, all you can do is wait. It may have been a mistake, but it was still a ban-able offense. Bite the bullet for your mistake and wait for staff to judge your ban appeal.

AxerionTheDoom

PATRON
AxerionTheDoom
AxerionTheDoom
ELITE
Ratings
I will look into it, Creative isn't my server but I can tell you if you didn't say a full link it shouldn't have been a ban but a mute/warning which might have been let off with a warning but I will need to see what you said then I will talk to the Creative staff but do an appeal for now on the main forum page down at the bottom in the section "Appeal Your Ban/Mute"

Status
Not open for further replies.