indolent owner REFUSES to comply with paying client

daniel.

MVP+
vaen
vaen
MVP+
Ratings
125 3
with recent events, my previous account was forcefully taken from me resulting in me having to transfer to a new account and start fresh. unfortunately, this initiated a tedious process of having to transfer my rank onto this new account. months ago i opened a support ticket with hopes of having my mvp+ rank transferred yet after a promising response a few days after my ticket i was left stranded and i was not contacted again. now, i have kept my mouth shut on this matter long enough but i do believe it's quite right for me to address this issue publicly and vent some of my everlasting frustration. i have messaged multiple members of the staff team and regrettably i was either ignored or slapped with a robotic response which quite honestly i wasn't too fond of. now, the question remaining is will thy rank be transferred or will i continue on living life as a default ranked individual. the outcome results fully on how the staff team decides to handle this ongoing issue.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
with recent events, my previous account was forcefully taken from me resulting in me having to transfer to a new account and start fresh. unfortunately, this initiated a tedious process of having to transfer my rank onto this new account. months ago i opened a support ticket with hopes of having my mvp+ rank transferred yet after a promising response a few days after my ticket i was left stranded and i was not contacted again. now, i have kept my mouth shut on this matter long enough but i do believe it's quite right for me to address this issue publicly and vent some of my everlasting frustration. i have messaged multiple members of the staff team and regrettably i was either ignored or slapped with a robotic response which quite honestly i wasn't too fond of. now, the question remaining is will thy rank be transferred or will i continue on living life as a default ranked individual. the outcome results fully on how the staff team decides to handle this ongoing issue.
Go to ChocyPooPoo (ChocBar) her discord is ChocBar#3177 and explain the issue to her.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I’m personally very sorry that you’re both having to experience this, and that you’re also feeling frustrated because of it, however I don’t believe you were ever “refused” your rank. A refusal, at least by my definition, would be if Dacon said “No, you cannot have your rank back” and left it at that, but hey - that may just be me.

What it looks like to me, is that your ticket was responded to then possibly forgotten about due to other support tickets taking priority, Dacon being busy with bugs and glitches, server resets, and the new creative re-vamp, which in that case, you’d message one of the admins, or respond to your ticket (unless it was closed) to ask if there’d been any further updates.

All I can really suggest now is that you speak to ChocBar or Sunset on discord, or make a new support ticket explaining your situation, and your previous ticket. I hope this gets resolved, but please keep in mind you’re not the only person with a support ticket or an issue needing to be fixed, plenty of players have waited months to be unbanned or have issues dealt with because the owner has had to deal with other things that affect the entire server before he’s able to deal with individual player issues. Thank you for expressing your concern, I’m not much help as all I can really do is refer your issue to an admin, but if you’d like to discuss this further, feel free to message myself or one of the other staff members.