Insided!

Qu\vistexe and another member of his faction offered to help me fix a problem with my automatic creeper spawners in my hidden base, and I allowed them to tpa to me but they insided on me and started griefing me. they blew up all my chests and spawners with creepers and somehow killed me with a sword on my own claim! I dont know how they did it and I played for 7 hours to get max power and made sure I couldnt be overclaimed. I hope there is a way to revert the damage done to my base, but if there isn't I understand. I would also like to report Quvistexe for hacking and killing me on my own claim, which I read a forum from a staff telling me it was impossible. the attached files are pictures of the damage done to my base. I'm sorry for the poor lighting in the pictures, but they blew up all my light sources. I left them a staircase to get back to the surface and out of my claim if they wanted, so it's not like they couldn't get out.
used-to-be secret chest.png
used-to-be spawner room.png
used-to-be chest room.png
Used-to-be melon farm.png

Last edited:
please restore my base. I really like this server and I think that its a great factions server, but its no fun with insiders and hackers. also I found the name of the other insider; Dark_metalstorm

IamVexy

ELITE
IamVexy
IamVexy
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
Unless they were in your Faction at the time of tping/damaging then nothing here is illegal.. Greifing is 100% allowed and you simply got tricked into tping people into your base. Rule number 1 of Factions is trust nobody. Also you can kill other players in their claimed land but you have to be enemies so whatever staff told you that was clearly wrong. So nothing here is wrong and sadly I don't think staff will roll back your base as it was completely legit.

I also only allowed Dark_metalstorm into my base, wich would mean Qvistexe never had a way in. UNLESS they allied or truced my faction. I tried it before and you cant tpa to a neutral faction. oh, and Qvistexe, I never mentioned my faction Mteam999 once on my previous posts

Last edited:

Josh/P2

Survival Mod
IP2I
IP2I
Mod
Ratings
284 21
Hey there! If they are not in your faction and you tp them in, this is not considered Insiding and is allowed, please be careful in the future with who you tp to your base also within factions anyone you aren’t allied with you can kill even in their own base! So also be careful about this in the future

Hey there! If they are not in your faction and you tp them in, this is not considered Insiding and is allowed, please be careful in the future with who you tp to your base also within factions anyone you aren’t allied with you can kill even in their own base! So also be careful about this in the future
well then how did Qvistexe get in?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I tried doing /inspect Qvistexe, but it said "Player Profile not loaded"
Okay well. Even so I think rather then having this discussion on a public thread you should seek recourse by making a ticket with as much evidence as you have. Taking this any further is paramount to hackusations so I think making a ticket is your best bet!
Link: https://manacube.com/support/
Good luck!
- Raptor

Sjomtit

ELITE
Sjomtit
Sjomtit
ELITE
Ratings
no, they teleported. I saw him randomly appear right next to dark_metalstorm
If he was in the same party as dark_metalstorm he could have used the command /ptp to teleport in claimed areas.