MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
[Q] Hey xDacon! How are you today?

[A] I'm doing well thanks

[Q] What encouraged you to start Minevast?

[A]
I use to be an admin on a server that is now shut down. The staff team tried to make few servers over the course of 3 months, but they all just didn't work out. I then rented a small server for me and some friends to play on, and kept adding more and more to it. I came up with the name MineVast by thesaurusing the world "big" lol

[Q] What did you feel like releasing Minevast?

[A] Excited! It was my first server and didn't know what to expect.

[Q] Was Minevast a very popular server when it was created? Or was it a small community?

[A] It was a very small community! It was basically just a factions server starting out, and everyone on the server was in the same faction xD

[Q] When did you first start playing Minecraft? How did you learn of it?

[A] I started playing Minecraft in 2012, when a friend told me about it. I didn't even want to try it after one look at the graphics.. that quickly changed.

[Q] What is your favorite game on Minevast?

[A] Probably Parkour. It's really the only server that i'll actually play. I usually just go do some courses when i'm bored, that and Kitpvp on alt accounts.

[Q] What is your best memory of Minevast?

[A] Oh my, so many good memories, it's hard to choose. Some good ones would have to be karaoke events, pvp chases, when tab hit full for the first time

[Q] What is your favorite thing to do as the Owner of Minevast?

[A] Trolling the trollers

[Q] What would you like to see in Minevast in the future?

[A] I would really like to see us do more community events/tournaments.

[Q] Do you play any sports?

[A] Soccer/Hockey. Don't know if I'll be in any leagued sports this year.

[Q] What is your favorite food?

[A] Bacon of course

Thank you
@Dacon for the interview!

Last edited:

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
[Q] Hey xDacon! How are you today?

[A] I'm doing well thanks

[Q] What encouraged you to start Minevast?

[A]
I use to be an admin on a server that is now shut down. The staff team tried to make few servers over the course of 3 months, but they all just didn't work out. I then rented a small server for me and some friends to play on, and kept adding more and more to it. I came up with the name MineVast by thesaurusing the world "big" lol

[Q] What did you feel like releasing Minevast?

[A] Excited! It was my first server and didn't know what to expect.

[Q] Was Minevast a very popular server when it was created? Or was it a small community?

[A] It was a very small community! It was basically just a factions server starting out, and everyone on the server was in the same faction xD

[Q] When did you first start playing Minecraft? How did you learn of it?

[A] I started playing Minecraft in 2012, when a friend told me about it. I didn't even want to try it after one look at the graphics.. that quickly changed.

[Q] What is your favorite game on Minevast?

[A] Probably Parkour. It's really the only server that i'll actually play. I usually just go do some courses when i'm bored, that and Kitpvp on alt accounts.

[Q] What is your best memory of Minevast?

[A] Oh my, so many good memories, it's hard to choose. Some good ones would have to be karaoke events, pvp chases, when tab hit full for the first time

[Q] What is your favorite thing to do as the Owner of Minevast?

[A] Trolling the trollers

[Q] What would you like to see in Minevast in the future?

[A] I would really like to see us do more community events/tournaments.

[Q] Do you play any sports?

[A] Soccer/Hockey. Don't know if I'll be in any leagued sports this year.

[Q] What is your favorite food?

[A] Bacon of course

Thank you
@Dacon for the interview!
This is actually so cool. This interview helped all us Manacube users to get to know Dacon a bit more. I love this.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
This is actually so cool. This interview helped all us Manacube users to get to know Dacon a bit more. I love this.
That goes to you too CarrotPie (dont necropost)

Status
Not open for further replies.