Interviewing Members.

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
So I decided to interview some Islands players to see what they think. These are the results:

Allysaurusrex.

[Q] First of all, what should I call you?
[A] Ally or Alyssa, thanks.

[Q] So Ally, how long have you been playing on Islands, Manacube?
[A] 259 hours, however, about 100 of them are from me afking.

[Q] Cool. What's your favourite thing about islands?
[A] The community is super nice and helpful, and I also just enjoy the whole grinding/ levelling up aspect.

[Q] What about your least favourite thing?
[A] Probably all the block lag I get haha, I'm not sure if it's just something that happens to me, or if it happens to everyone but it can be pretty bad at times.

[Q] Do you have any suggestions on what to add to Islands?
[A] It would be cool to see the crews feature actually being used/having a purpose, right now I don't think it really does anything.

[Q] Anything else you would like to say?
[A] Not much, besides that I really wish they'd implement the things they said they would (crews, /quests, etc)

[Q] Well then, thank you for letting me ask you these questions and I'll let you get back to playing.
[A] No problem! See ya!

00meow09.

[Q] Hi, what should I call you first of all?
[A] Meow or Hope doesn't matter

[Q] Okay Hope, how long have you been playing Islands on Manacube?
[A] Since Dec 28 2016. 135 hours.

[Q] What is your favourite thing, and least favourite thing about Manacube Islands?
[A] I honestly have no clue, I guess I just like that it is similar so sky factory and Skyblock but more like survival then sky block. I do not have a least favourite thing.

[Q] What about least favourite?
[A] I do not have a least favourite.

[Q] Okay, is there anything you wish Manacube would add to islands? Such as commands, Shop updates, or something?
[A] For the shop, buying blocks in bulk, that way I don't have to spam the menu when I need bricks or dirt.

[Q] Okay, thanks, anything else you would like to say?
[A] Um, Islands is allot more fun with multiple people to co-op with.

[Q] Thank you for your time Hope, I look forward to seeing you around.
[A] You too Carrot.

Let me know if you want more of these and on what server. :D

Last edited:
Ratings
You sound like a news reporter, xD. That would be interesting to see if it was a series of some sort on youtube. Don't ask me, I have not clue what I'm thinking. :):D