Introducing Myself!

Ratings

Hello

My username is Luna_M00N I have played on the Mana Server for 20 hours now and I've met some cool people I intend to stay on this server, so I've bought myself the MVP Rank from the server's Online store. Which is helpful btw I think the MVP rank is cool myself.​

Something about me

My real name is Rachael wiles I'm 17 and I live in the United states I love helping people any way I can so if anyone ever needs anything just give me a msg weather in game or online. Also, I'm on the Servers Discord my name is also Luna_M00N on there so you can talk to me there too. Don't be afraid to reach out cause I'm cool. :p

My hobbies are Art, riding my bike and hanging with my friends. I just graduated high school on the 24th. In game I like building huge bases with lots of farms and cool things like that. I also like helping people as much as I can. :)

Thank you
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this forum post of me introducing myself. Again, msg me if I'm needed. hope I see you around and thank you and good night :eek:

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
Welcome :D

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Ahhh welcome to manacube. Also congrats on graduating!! Hope you enjoy your stay ;)

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Thank you as of right now my stay as been amazing I've met and helped so many people so fun
Ah I'm glad you're fitting into manacube!! Happy that you're meeting and helping others

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hey Girl!! sorry I'm a few days late on welcoming you to the community but welcome!

I also really enjoy art myself mainly focusing on Photography and sculpture at the moment. I'd love to see some of your art! But welcome to the discord, forums, and in game community!! Check out Olympus sometime <3