Important Introducing: Mythics

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21

This halloween the mobs have a gift for you...

Introducing Mythics
all new collectables on MineVast
For the next week mobs within Survival will be dropping Trick-or-Treat pumpkins. Opening these pumpkins will give you the chance of getting some pretty cool treats or some terrible tricks.

To make things more interesting we've included 6 different Mythical items inside these pumpkins, be like a Pokemon trainer and catch them all. Some of these Mythical items will even have special abilities ;)

This will not be a one time feature either. We'll be releasing new Mythics every month moving forward, lets hope you can get them all.

Drop Rates
Pumpkins have a 10% chance of dropping upon killing a hostile mob. Every item inside the pumpkin has different chances of being obtained - Mythics have roughly a 1 in 64 chance of being obtained.

The Mythics
If you want to spoil it for yourself I'll include the current Mythics below in a spoiler.
  • Reaper's Scythe - Iron Hoe
  • Jack o'Lantern - Jack Lantern
  • Ruins - Cobble Fence
  • Fallen Tear - Ghast Tear
  • All Seeing Eye - Spider Eye
  • Poison Apple - Apple

Happy Hunting!
As mentioned earlier they're dropped from hostile mobs - Zombie, Skeleton, Spiders, Creeper, Nether Mobs and Witch. Currently this update is only running on Survival but you can expect to see Mythics entering the realms of Skyblock and Islands very soon.

We hope you enjoy this event!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ratings
Oooh cool and i was second! on the forums (this post)

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
This looks really great! Can't wait to catch them all!

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
I'll be waiting to see these on Skyblock and Islands, they shall all be mine (mwahahaha)