Introduction

Gemini

VIP
Tazent
Tazent
VIP
Ratings
Hello everyone!

My name is GeminiTaze and I'm a VIP here, I've started playing around a year ago and I decided to make a forum account. You'll most likely see me on parkour because I don't really like survival. I can't wait to enjoy my time here.
Have a nice day!

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi GeminiTaze,
Welcome to the forums. What hobbies do you enjoy personally? I enjoy exercising, gaming, and talking to people. I just find all those activities relaxing. Also how are you doing today?

Geshultz

Gemini

VIP
Tazent
Tazent
VIP
Ratings
Hi GeminiTaze,
Welcome to the forums. What hobbies do you enjoy personally? I enjoy exercising, gaming, and talking to people. I just find all those activities relaxing. Also how are you doing today?

Geshultz
Hello Geschultz! Thanks for welcoming me here. My hobbies are gaming, being outside and a lot more stuff. I'm doing awesome today, the weather is great and I can't wait to go outside and draw a little. How are you doing my friend?

PineappleRyann

MVP
PineappleRyann
PineappleRyann
MVP
Ratings
Hello everyone!

My name is GeminiTaze and I'm a VIP here, I've started playing around a year ago and I decided to make a forum account. You'll most likely see me on parkour because I don't really like survival. I can't wait to enjoy my time here.
Have a nice day!
Welcome to the forums friend!

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hello Geschultz! Thanks for welcoming me here. My hobbies are gaming, being outside and a lot more stuff. I'm doing awesome today, the weather is great and I can't wait to go outside and draw a little. How are you doing my friend?
Great to hear. I am doing well friend.

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Hey GeminiTaze,

I’m mostly on one of the Olympus servers (we have two now) so if you ever pop over there you can say hi! I’ve been on parkour a bit recently because I’ve been making maps so if I see you then I’ll also say hi! Thanks for making a forum account and being more active!

If you have any questions let me know!

Grieks

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Hi!

Glad to see you coming on the forums and becoming more active with the community! I've been recently playing on parkour lately which is a surprise, but I'm usually on Survival. (You should pop on and say Hello sometime, it's actually pretty fun) Glad to meet you!

-Madison <3

Last edited:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Nice to meet you!

I usually play on Aether, but I sometimes hop around different servers.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello everyone!

Have a nice day!
Welcome to the forums! I've seen you on once or twice, I think we might've raced each other in the past. Look forward to doing it again :$

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Well hello! It is nice to meet you but I don't think we can be friends if you don't like survival. Jk jk, welcome to the forums and hope you make a little spot for yourself.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello everyone!

Have a nice day!
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay :)