skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
now I've been on survival for a while now and this guide proves to be very necessary for people that has just found a few mill and wants to make more money fast. And this guide is designed for you!

now before you start you must find a flat-ish piece of land, preferably desert or plains
and now gather your materials needed:
1. IGs (iron golem spawners)
2. Building blocks (you need a LOT of these so get digging) p.s. I prefer blocks like stone or quartz
3. Hoppers (you need about 20 stacks for what we are going for, but you need a bare minimum of 8.5 stacks for a usable grinder) p.s. you cant craft hoppers so start saving
4. Signs (441 of these or about 27.5 stacks of 16 each)
5. Lava (just go to the nether and get a lot of bucket fulls, and refill as needed)
6. Chests (trapped and regular so you can alternate between the 2 so you use your space effectively)

now that you have your materials lesss goooo on the building :)
1. setup a 23 block by 23 block base with block of choice
2. build up about 26 blocks for minimal effect and 42 blocks for effect and storage
3. build up 23 by 23 cieling
4. seal up with block of choice
5. find the middle of this rectangular prism and mark it
6. place chests one block off the side of the wall to make room for hoppers, alternating between trapped and regular to make use of space (you can do this either 1 side chest wall hoppers all facing one side or 2 side chest wall hoppers split in middle facing 2 sides, your choice doesn't matter)
7. after placing chests unlock all of the trapped chests because hoppers don't flow into locked chests and since trapped chests auto lock you must manually unlock them, to speed up this process by typing /cpersist and the type /remove and start clicking the trapped chests until they all all unlocked
8. place hoppers on the back of the chests making sure that the hoppers face the chests and not the ground
9. after placing hoppers go on the ceiling and make an afk pod in the middle that has 1 space to drop into in the middle, with 4 columns of glass on the side protecting you from falling and a base
10. after this mark 4 columns of where your IGs will go (try to get it evenly spaced with at least 3 blocks between the spawners and any other block (including other spawners) for maximum efficiency of spawn rates
11. place signs 2 blocks up from your hoppers filling that layer completely (to place signs one after the other so they float simply press shift and the right click the sign before the one you are placing)
12. after signs place 5 rows of dirt on top of the signs and obtain your lava buckets (go to /warp nether and get a bunch, don't die ;))
13. place the lava on the side of the dirt with 3 block spaced between them at least
14. after this remove the dirt scaffolding and check all spots are filled with lava if not redo dirt and replace lava only for that spot
15. place the IGs evenly in the columns

Complete!

Thank you for using this guide, have you found this helpful?
p.s you can continue to build more igs and create bigger better farms when you get richer, there's always a process
p.p.s Like and Comment tyyy <333
lovingly, Lemons <3

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
lol, thx, or theirs a design that i use that doesn't use that much hoppers. If you wanna see it you can see me in game. ;D

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
lol, thx, or theirs a design that i use that doesn't use that much hoppers. If you wanna see it you can see me in game. ;D
Noted thank you for the reply, I know of that method too but it jams a lot with the addition of igs but it's good if you don't have that many hoppers

Dave

MVP
Ratings
63 4
Looks great! Thanks for making this guide for newer players, it will help them a lot. There are more efficient designs but this is still a great build!

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
Looks great! Thanks for making this guide for newer players, it will help them a lot. There are more efficient designs but this is still a great build!
tysm for the reply, but yeah this was made for beginners with not that many materials, could always be made bigger

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
This is a really good guide. Unique too o: Great job, Lemino! <3 Maybe you can also add other designs to this guide?

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Aye ! Very well done :) I'm sure this will be useful for those people who've never built an ig or just want a better design for one. Good to see you helping the community out with this :p Keep up the nice work!

- Catt <3

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
first vote on ''no'', am i cool?
Very cool lolll
[DOUBLEPOST=1520366649][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aye ! Very well done :) I'm sure this will be useful for those people who've never built an ig or just want a better design for one. Good to see you helping the community out with this :p Keep up the nice work!

- Catt <3
Tysm for reply and comment

Abxurd

ELITE
Abxurd
Abxurd
ELITE
Ratings
This thread is detailed and very specific. It's helpful! I suggest maybe adding some pictures for some of the more detailed parts?

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
This thread is detailed and very specific. It's helpful! I suggest maybe adding some pictures for some of the more detailed parts?
I will try to get a picture of this design up if I can, but for now I don't know how to upload photos, but this will definitely not be a problem in future posts

Abxurd

ELITE
Abxurd
Abxurd
ELITE
Ratings
When making a post/editing one you see where it says "post reply"? If you go to the right of that it will say "upload a file". Then you just add your screenshots :)

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
When making a post/editing one you see where it says "post reply"? If you go to the right of that it will say "upload a file". Then you just add your screenshots :)
Ty for the suggestion, I'll keep that in mind

Tytler

PATRON+
Tytler
Tytler
Patron+
Ratings
now I've been on survival for a while now and this guide proves to be very necessary for people that has just found a few mill and wants to make more money fast. And this guide is designed for you!

now before you start you must find a flat-ish piece of land, preferably desert or plains
and now gather your materials needed:
1. IGs (iron golem spawners)
2. Building blocks (you need a LOT of these so get digging) p.s. I prefer blocks like stone or quartz
3. Hoppers (you need about 20 stacks for what we are going for, but you need a bare minimum of 8.5 stacks for a usable grinder) p.s. you cant craft hoppers so start saving
4. Signs (441 of these or about 27.5 stacks of 16 each)
5. Lava (just go to the nether and get a lot of bucket fulls, and refill as needed)
6. Chests (trapped and regular so you can alternate between the 2 so you use your space effectively)

now that you have your materials lesss goooo on the building :)
1. setup a 23 block by 23 block base with block of choice
2. build up about 26 blocks for minimal effect and 42 blocks for effect and storage
3. build up 23 by 23 cieling
4. seal up with block of choice
5. find the middle of this rectangular prism and mark it
6. place chests one block off the side of the wall to make room for hoppers, alternating between trapped and regular to make use of space (you can do this either 1 side chest wall hoppers all facing one side or 2 side chest wall hoppers split in middle facing 2 sides, your choice doesn't matter)
7. after placing chests unlock all of the trapped chests because hoppers don't flow into locked chests and since trapped chests auto lock you must manually unlock them, to speed up this process by typing /cpersist and the type /remove and start clicking the trapped chests until they all all unlocked
8. place hoppers on the back of the chests making sure that the hoppers face the chests and not the ground
9. after placing hoppers go on the ceiling and make an afk pod in the middle that has 1 space to drop into in the middle, with 4 columns of glass on the side protecting you from falling and a base
10. after this mark 4 columns of where your IGs will go (try to get it evenly spaced with at least 3 blocks between the spawners and any other block (including other spawners) for maximum efficiency of spawn rates
11. place signs 2 blocks up from your hoppers filling that layer completely (to place signs one after the other so they float simply press shift and the right click the sign before the one you are placing)
12. after signs place 5 rows of dirt on top of the signs and obtain your lava buckets (go to /warp nether and get a bunch, don't die ;))
13. place the lava on the side of the dirt with 3 block spaced between them at least
14. after this remove the dirt scaffolding and check all spots are filled with lava if not redo dirt and replace lava only for that spot
15. place the IGs evenly in the columns

Complete!

Thank you for using this guide, have you found this helpful?
p.s you can continue to build more igs and create bigger better farms when you get richer, there's always a process
p.p.s Like and Comment tyyy <333
lovingly, Lemons <3
Yoo Owl could you help me make it? Im not good with reading and then copying lol! If you could that would be great!