RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Could they possibly have fallen into lava or the void or maybe gotten deleted by clear lag? Because in that case there's nothing staff can do. I would suggest making a support ticket if you believe it was a bug.

Ratings
Could they possibly have fallen into lava or the void or maybe gotten deleted by clear lag? Because in that case there's nothing staff can do. I would suggest making a support ticket if you believe it was a bug.
the lava was off the ground it should of gone into the hopper system that were i got the 5 others

Pipicz06

ELITE
Pipicz06
Pipicz06
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
Hello Vipermon_yt, Some igs do disappear over time, or the igs could have got stuck in a spot where they could not move to the hoppers. For example, The same thing happened to me, turned out the igs were over by the wall not moving. But if you believe I am wrong, you can fill out a support ticket at https://forums.manacube.com/support/ If you do believe this is a glitch/major problem
Edit: Like Roza said, They do tend to glitch throw the floor sometimes and fall into the void. She also said that they could have been cleared by lag. If they were cleared by lag pls do not make a ticket only because that would have been more towards your fault than the server considering you should have been more aware of what was going on in chat.