Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
I was wondering if it was possible or ok if you guy's could remove poppys from Iron Golems when they spawn from Spawners, Most people have 30-100 ig Spawners and it is a big pain for everyone because you need to take the iron, sell it and throw the poppys and wait for clearlag. It is a big problem for everyone and it sucks and wastes so much more time.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
This would be a huge help, the flowers are always annoying, and you can't really filter them if you have a large farm.

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
I agree with this 100%. It gets so annoying clearing poppies. We should just have the iron. Or at least make the poppies worth a little money

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yea but the problem with this is that it makes it way to op. Ig's are the best source of money on skyblock. And about half of the items we get in our chest are poppys. We can already get rich enough from iron, getting rid of the poppys would make more room for iron which would be way to op.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Yea but the problem with this is that it makes it way to op. Ig's are the best source of money on skyblock. And about half of the items we get in our chest are poppys. We can already get rich enough from iron, getting rid of the poppys would make more room for iron which would be way to op.
If that were the case, they could lower the iron drop rates for Iron Golems in order to balance it out

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
If that were the case, they could lower the iron drop rates for Iron Golems in order to balance it out
It would still be the same outcome. One just saves the hassle.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
As Texans said, it'd be too op. If you don't feel like putting the poppies in your inventory and dropping them, then just break the chest and place it back. You can use things like cacti or lava to remove the poppies. You don't have to wait for clearlag.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Ok, that is true but that's not the point or why I did this post...
It kinda is. Your point was to get rid of poppys so more iron would be available. We explained how it would be to op

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
It kinda is. Your point was to get rid of poppys so more iron would be available. We explained how it would be to op
That can be true but if they decrease the amount of iron you get per iron golem that means less OP and less time, even now you wouldn't get more for the same time AFKing just no poppys and extra room if you AFK longer

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
That can be true but if they decrease the amount of iron you get per iron golem that means less OP and less time, even now you wouldn't get more for the same time AFKing just no poppys and extra room if you AFK longer
But you'd still stack up the iron and money

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Yeah as much as you would get even if you had the poppy's or not, nothing different but no poppy's. There is NO difference. If your like me and have like 50 chests and only 10 get full (iron and poppy's) then there is no change, just no poppy's.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yeah as much as you would get even if you had the poppy's or not, nothing different but no poppy's. There is NO difference. If your like me and have like 50 chests and only 10 get full (iron and poppy's) then there is no change, just no poppy's.
The change is you get more iron because the space available to gain it whole afking is significantly larger. Without the poppys all you get is iron. With no poppies iron will be so much more accesible which is kind of op.

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
The change is you get more iron because the space available to gain it whole afking is significantly larger. Without the poppys all you get is iron. With no poppies iron will be so much more accesible which is kind of op.
Look Texans I get what your saying im just going by my facts for what people are telling me and my own facts and problems with it and 1 person isn't going to stop me ok? Im just trying to help out and well there was a lot of people wanting me to post this and there will be many more post about other stuff after this, if they pass or if they fail it is worth a try, right? I think it is and well no one is going to stop me...

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Look Texans I get what your saying im just going by my facts for what people are telling me and my own facts and problems with it and 1 person isn't going to stop me ok? Im just trying to help out and well there was a lot of people wanting me to post this and there will be many more post about other stuff after this, if they pass or if they fail it is worth a try, right? I think it is and well no one is going to stop me...
I am by know means stopping your opinion. Your opinion is your opinion and I completely respect that but you gotta respect mine too. I'm just politely responding to yours and saying from personal experience that getting rid of the poppys would be to op. I've asked the same question as you and I got an answer and I'm just trying to tell you and the people watching this thread why it is.

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
Damn this post turned into a salt fest

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I understand the frustration of the poppies. I just don't understand how Skyblock has gotten to the point where players expect to earn huge amounts of money and not be bothered with tossing out the poppies. I by no means have the final say, just an opinion. :rolleyes:

I was wondering if it was possible or ok if you guy's could remove poppys from Iron Golems when they spawn from Spawners, Most people have 30-100 ig Spawners and it is a big pain for everyone because you need to take the iron, sell it and throw the poppys and wait for clearlag. It is a big problem for everyone and it sucks and wastes so much more time.
Valid point, I can definitely see that as a problem. Even if someone uses dyes regularly they wouldn't need as many poppys as an IG farm would produce. However, removing those from the IG's drop list would require knowledge of java script.