is anyone have same problem as me

I was mining cobblestone but the server move me to the hub (not a daily reboot) and the server do this many time last season I played nothing like this happend
I don't know why and I died in spawn and my stuff are gone when I died in my island my stuff still in my inventory (now my stuff is recovered I got a screenshot of item in my inventory and make same items to replace them)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I was mining cobblestone but the server move me to the hub (not a daily reboot) and the server do this many time last season I played nothing like this happend
I don't know why and I died in spawn and my stuff are gone when I died in my island my stuff still in my inventory (now my stuff is recovered I got a screenshot of item in my inventory and make same items to replace them)
Is your problem getting kicked to the hub?

RebeliousHaz

Dedicated Member
VIP+
RebeliousHaz
RebeliousHaz
VIP+
Ratings
60 1
Might be a lag issue. Server sometimes kicks people to the hub or off the server when it gets laggy. Not sure how you managed to die though.

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hi, this has happened before to me I also died, Where were you before it all happened? Where you in pvp? Because if your combat tagged and get kicked out you die and get sent to hub. The beat you thing can do is make a support ticket at: https://manacube.com/support/
I hope your problem gets fixed

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Yeah the server kicks people a lot. Except Ive never died from it. so idk