Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hey everyone.
Im one of the RPers on Minevast and not alot of people rp anymore. Im just asking, do any of you guys rp? if so comment below... Im trying to make some new friends :)

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I really like RPing! I loved to pretend I was a magical person or a normal and happy 16 year old girl.
Anyway, I have seen not many people RP right now and I am too lazy and sometimes I am embarrased to make my own RP.
Since no one makes RPs lately, I haven't been able to go into one lately. If there is one, the RP owner or a very special character that is my friend has to go, there is no point of continuing unless there are like 5 people left.

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Not really just have to be on at the right time, I saw some people rping earlier today. :)

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I really like RPing! I loved to pretend I was a magical person or a normal and happy 16 year old girl.
Anyway, I have seen not many people RP right now and I am too lazy and sometimes I am embarrased to make my own RP.
Since no one makes RPs lately, I haven't been able to go into one lately. If there is one, the RP owner or a very special character that is my friend has to go, there is no point of continuing unless there are like 5 people left.
Cool! :p
Not really just have to be on at the right time, I saw some people rping earlier today. :)
Alright thanks

camron315

VIP
Ratings
68 4
I don't really RP. but we could still be friends.

Colourish

VIP+
Ratings
89 3
Most of the people who rp do it in /plot chat since they likely don't need to advertise it, just ask around in chat ig

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Yeah I don't really see much people RPing anymore. Me personally, I don't roleplay but I don't put people down for doing it either.