Is there A Build Team For Prisons

like the name implys is there an actual build team ??? Because someone told me there is. And if there is can u go check u my plot on creative ??

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
like the name implys is there an actual build team ??? Because someone told me there is. And if there is can u go check u my plot on creative ??
We had a build team, Cybus, basically created by and for Minevast, but the leader got upset for being too tied down to Minevast (even though we sponsored the team)
So now that team is gone, but most of the members have joined the official Minevast build team, Eluthria.

But I don't believe we have a specific build team for just prisons. Although the team's current task is to finish the prison mines, AFAIK.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
To get a place on build team, you have to build something completely awesome and detailed entirely and pretty much is the level of the build team, then do /submit.
It will be looked at by the official build team and they will rank you from D to C to B to A and A+, the Build team. D being the worst, A+ being the best.
Something else to add: you get perks in creative depending on your rank