Is there a /mute all command?

SayoAkane

ELITE
SayoAkane
SayoAkane
ELITE
Ratings
Hi all, Im SayoAkane, new to Oasis server within one week.
I dont like to talk in chat, and also a quiet person irl >.<
I was wondering will /mute all available for elite in the future? Or chat disable for me so I will not see chat.
Sometimes I need to focus on my building while ppl are talking "naive" in chat or just begging me for something for free (things like "Can you give me a VIP" etc.), kinda annoying
Wanna get my work completed, as you see ;)

Attachments

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
So I believe this is a command but not in the sense you are suggesting. Its used by mods to stop bots by muting the entirety of the chat.
If you want to mute chat go to escape > options > chat settings and change it to commands only. This will allow you to input commands like /is go and stuff without having to read chat.
Also on a side note that looks like a stunning build.

SayoAkane

ELITE
SayoAkane
SayoAkane
ELITE
Ratings
So I believe this is a command but not in the sense you are suggesting. Its used by mods to stop bots by muting the entirety of the chat.
If you want to mute chat go to escape > options > chat settings and change it to commands only. This will allow you to input commands like /is go and stuff without having to read chat.
Also on a side note that looks like a stunning build.
Alright, ty for reply! That helps me a lot >.^

Here is the link what I am crafting
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XIoj78W7Q9IVIUDkkuC19HcnpML_LVGo/view?usp=sharing

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
That looks Epic!
Looks like this has already been answered - Great job Sonic :D
Mods do have the ability to mute chat to prevent spam bots, in the event of an attack. It is only used then.
:p

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
For future reference as well - if you do eventually warm up to chat or you want to use commands etc, you can ignore specific players with /ignore <IGN>.

It wasn’t working in the past for a little while, and I believe it’s on/off, but it should be working now.

P.S - very nice build!

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
For future reference as well - if you do eventually warm up to chat or you want to use commands etc, you can ignore specific players with /ignore <IGN>.

It wasn’t working in the past for a little while, and I believe it’s on/off, but it should be working now.

P.S - very nice build!
Yes it's working

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98

P.S - very nice build!
I will panic if it stops working again... sdflsdfj

ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
Hi all, Im SayoAkane, new to Oasis server within one week.
I dont like to talk in chat, and also a quiet person irl >.<
I was wondering will /mute all available for elite in the future? Or chat disable for me so I will not see chat.
Sometimes I need to focus on my building while ppl are talking "naive" in chat or just begging me for something for free (things like "Can you give me a VIP" etc.), kinda annoying
Wanna get my work completed, as you see ;)
u can diable the chat in ur minecraft settings :)

ItzCorpsey

PATRON
xItzChey
xItzChey
Patron
Ratings
35 5
No! You're trying to help which is awesome!!!! I'm sure you're plenty bright as well
haha thnx! i see u on islands sometimes is that correct? ur nice tho

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
haha thnx! i see u on islands sometimes is that correct? ur nice tho
I am on Islands a lot but survival is my main!
DM me on discord if you want to keep chatting. Sonic_Raptor#4349