Is there a way to legitimately apply for owner on the server?

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Also please don’t call me Transcon.

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
I don't think so. I think "if there were to ever be a owner change" It would be given to someone close to Dacon who is on the staff team. Someone who he believes would benefit the server and who properly knows how to run it. Someone who has been by his sides and knows the in and outs as well as is close with the majority of the current staff team.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
I don't think so. I think "if there were to ever be a owner change" It would be given to someone close to Dacon who is on the staff team. Someone who he believes would benefit the server and who properly knows how to run it. Someone who has been by his sides and knows the in and outs as well as is close with the majority of the current staff team.
like me?

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Probably if you had a massive offer $$$$$$$ haha.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Hey transjacon ;)

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
There is no way to legitimately apply for owner of the server unless dacon decides that he wants to get have a election ran by him.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Yes Obionekenobi is right you can apply for staff but you have to start as helper and slowly build up into higher ranking staff.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
No, there would never be way to apply for Owner because then it defeats the purpose of the role. Owners are those who created something and benefited it with their own hard work. If anybody could just apply for it that would make Owner worth as much as any other staff role.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
There is no way to legitimately apply for owner of the server unless dacon decides that he wants to get have a election ran by him.
He is banned from applying OwO