Is Tornado really an easy map?

Hi! I've been new to this server and I really enjoy playing in it as I try to hone my skills in parkour. However, there is one thing that I want to address. Some maps in the easy section along with other maps in other difficulties are underrated/overrated and having misleading difficulty. Tornado tests your consistency because it is quite lengthy and gaps between checkpoints are quite long not to mention the varied type of jumps. This map offers basic jumps, ladder jumps, ice jumps, fence posts, and longer jumps. This type of varied gameplay and consistency isn't something that should belong into the easy section. I recommend that the staff members can check difficulty regularly so that the playing experience of the majority of players would be further improved. Having a more varied and consistent map in the easy section may cause frustration as it may have done to me and other players.

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
You're right, I tested it myself and, even though personally I find it easy, I can understand why it may be difficult especially with your point of the variety of different jumps. It should be moved into medium for sure.

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
ehh in my opinion this is prettyyyyyyyyy easy so id keep it at an easy just for the sake of its too easy for a medium

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Hi Cyber,
I agree that Tornado isn't the easiest map in the easy section, but if you consider medium maps, it isn't really difficult enough to move it. Also, we mainly judge on the jump's themselves. The Tornado jumps aren't difficult and as you said, they're just repetitive. We don't repeatedly test maps for difficulty because once we've judged it and multiple judges have checked it, we don't need to keep checking, the map doesn't change over time. However, I do agree that quite a few maps on parkour at the moment are too difficult for the section they're in and are slowly being altered. Also, if a map is long and repetitive yet easy we tend to keep it in the lower difficulty out of the two we are considering, otherwise it'd potentially be too easy to get a higher amount of Mana.

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
tornado on medium might be good for mana farming

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
For tornado to be Medium it would need to be revamped, because at the moment tornano is pretty easy in my opinion