Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Hi, so thanks to Catmaster2000 I found a command which shows you the value of the thing you are about to place in Islands. So I thought I'd do some research and find the values for as much as I can. The /is level system is worked in points, which then add to levels. I will be showing you how many points each blocks give you in the list below. Disclaimer: I have not found everything. I will be updating this post when I can. I will be able to do more soon! Here's the top for now. :)

Emerald Block: 400
Diamond block: 350
Iron block: 25
Gold block: 50
Redstone block: 10
Lapis Lazuli Block: 10
Coal Block: 9
Grass: 5
Dirt: 2
Gravel: 1
Obsidian: 10

Please remember this is not finished. It will be, but it takes time for me to do this. It will be updated soon :)

THIS IS NOW OUTDATED SINCE THE NEW ISLANDS UPDATE! YOU CAN USE /is values OR /is value (whilst holding block you want to know value of) TO FIND VALUES!

Last edited:

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
Dont forget the block which bring you the most points:
Mob Spawner: 4000 Island Points, which are 40 Levels.
Greetings HonigBiene ;D

Ratings
5 4
Hi, so thanks to Catmaster2000 I found a command which shows you the value of the thing you are about to place in Islands. So I thought I'd do some research and find the values for as much as I can. The /is level system is worked in points, which then add to levels. I will be showing you how many points each blocks give you in the list below. Disclaimer: I have not found everything. I will be updating this post when I can. I will be able to do more soon! Here's the top for now. :)

Emerald Block: 400
Diamond block: 350
Iron block: 25
Gold block: 50
Redstone block: 10
Lapis Lazuli Block: 10
Coal Block: 9
Grass: 5
Dirt: 2
Gravel: 1
Obsidian: 10

Please remember this is not finished. It will be, but it takes time for me to do this. It will be updated soon :)
Thank you for sharing this information! Greatly appreciated.