Islands and Allies!

JSticks

ELITE
JSticks
JSticks
ELITE
Ratings
When Islands alpha released I was very excited! Me and some friends started an island and were having fun but quickly learned there was such thing as /is coop. We thought this was a cool new feature and would allow us to each have our own island and but also have access to each others islands, but what we didn't know was that /is coop only lasts until you log off / un-coop them. I think that it would be a cool idea to add in a way for islands to team or ally with each other (just like 3 islands, not to many)! This way people can expand to new islands with new friends (that may not want to leave their current island) and it creates even bigger competition and support to help other islands become stronger (since you are affiliated with them)!

I agree, as one of the people who started an island with him. Soon, we started wanting more space. That's when me and kookie left the island to start our own islands so that we could coop them. Little did we know was that coop was only temporary. There should be a new way that lets you permanently coop. Or, as kookie suggests, an faction system in which it allows groups of people to band as one.

I also have another suggestion that would be amazing if you implemented. If you could merge island areas together(like in creative) to make one big island consisting of the radios of both islands, it would help to increase cooperation and encourage more creative because of the extended space. (For example, large redstone contraptions or statues. Or maybe even a city!)