Rejected Islands - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
In my opinion it looks like a very good map with quite alot of quality parkour on it, but then again I do not have the power to approve a map but it looks great to me.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Dritic,
I'll be giving your map a -1, for the following reasons:
The theme for your map is unoriginal, as there are a lot of biomes and islands related maps. Also, the build is not really good looking and islands are far away from each other.
About the parkour, it is not varied at all, you have only used wool, fences and quartz slabs, sometimes making 2 jumps variation. Another thing to add is that your parkour is way too long for an easy map, making it not fitting for an Easy difficulty, even though the jumps themselves may fit the diffculty,
Lastly, avoid making all your jumps floating, it makes the map look less appealing and you don't get to enjoy the build.

¡Good Luck! ❤

Ratings
It has kind of already been said, but floating islands is a very common theme and there is too much floating parkour. Don't get discouraged though!

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey Dritic

Unfortunately your map submission has been REJECTED. Firstly the map theme is very unoriginal as there are many other floating islands maps. Also the parkour was very repetitive (and floating, but that's what comes with the theme). However the build was quite appealing. Thanks for submitting your map and I hope to see more submissions from you in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.