Selfoccate

VIP+
VIP+
Selfoccate
Selfoccate
VIP+
Ratings
149 13
Hi, so I know not a lot of people play islands however, I think I have a few suggestions which could benefit the player base in islands. Here they are followed by why I would think they should be implemented.

• Islands reset
The reason I think this should be implemented is because:
  • I believe the last reset was mid-2016 which is 2 years ago now.
  1. It's now also very hard to get on the leaderboard for /is top because the islands at the top are something like IS value 1million or something along those lines. Which makes it incredibly difficult to do well.
  2. Also I am aware that not a lot of players play islands. Possibly because it's outdated. So if there is a reset possibly more players will join because it increases the competition. Who doesn't like competition. I know at least 2 of my friends who play Manacube say they don't play islands because it is far to hard now, they said if there was a reset, they would join.
  3. A quick side note for a reset. There should be a vault added like there was survival where things can be taken over to the next season.
  • Shop revamped:
  1. This may seem like a random thing to suggest, however the reason is like this is because there are gaps in the shop where things have been taken out.
  2. Some spawners are completely useless. I.e Magma cube spawner is useless. Because you can't sell magma cream which is the only thing they drop.
  • Quests:
  1. Just like survival I think there should be a /q or /quest command so you can get extra money for doing other things.
  2. Also a side note to this, I also think /jobs should be a command. Because that really helps on survival and it might add some more competitiveness to get to the leaderboards.
To be honest this is all I can think of right now. I live islands and I think this would really help the community out, especially the reset suggestion. Thank you very much for reading this. Have a great day! :)

I am now aware there is an islands reset pending

Last edited:
Ratings
I agree to all this list, and I personally am waiting for a reset for islands. I have switched over to skyblock but it doesnt have the same element that islands does... Deadly water.

Ratings
I haven’t really played islands but it looks and sounds from your post that it really needs a revamp :p. If this reset route was to be taken I could start going through islands and find things that need to be fixed in my free time.

-feri