Islands suggestions/Bugs

Chrli

ELITE
Chrli
Chrli
ELITE
Ratings
Hello!

Aight so, not many people will know who I am at all which is fine but I just wanted to say hi cause I haven't really done that yet lol. Anyway, I just wanted to pass some ideas I had for islands given how it is right now and hopefully get some feedback on said things. Oh also a couple bugs that I suggest to fix :>

Idea 1: -
Allow people to save the trails they have selected as a preset to select and use later.

Personally I enjoy making several kinds of trail presets while using coloured leather to match the particles I use. It would be nice to be able to save them as a trail preset so that I can just select them again whenever I feel like it. Personally I have 1 Angel set and 1 Demon set I currently switch between for fun.

Idea 2: -
Add more to fishing/Fix it up a bit.

I see a lot of people doing fishing and people seem to enjoy it. Personally, I would love to see more fish added, perhaps more tiers of fish and some rewards for collecting ALL of the fish. I also noticed that on /help, you can see the amount in CM that a fish is caught at in distance. I just wanted to point out (Mainly because my OCD goes a little nutty) but, I got a shrimp over the highest amount that was listed. If they could be accurate, I personally would love to collect all fish at their highest CM distance possible to put in a museum on my island. <3

I would love to see some custom enchants for fishing rods too, perhaps one for more catch rate or higher tier of fish (if lots more get added). Also, all the fish are the same uncooked fish apart from the squid which is an ink sack. Maybe someone could go through all the fish and give them different ones instead of all the same?

Idea 3: -
Add rewards for the quests in /a (if possible)

From what I have seen, a lot of the achievements do not have rewards for completing them. While its always fun to do them, its nice to get a little reward every now and then. The rewards don't have to be OP in the slightest but a little something would be enjoyable.

One little example would be for the achievement "Big Walker". The player could recieve a pair of diamond boots with nothing on them. Small reward yet useful for those who cannot obtain that early on since its only 1000 blocks.

Idea 4: -
I see a few people asking for /marry on islands, might be fun?

Idea 5: -
So, I tried selling 4 spider eye by using the "sell all" button in the shop. It didn't allow me because it wasn't in a stack of 16 like shown in the shop at first. Personally, I would like it if the sell all button didn't go by that but instead just sold all of that one item no matter how many you have as its a lot faster and easier.

I think this might be intended in the first place because it shows the final price as $15 which is what I got for 4 so perhaps this might actually be a bug? Not sure.

Bug 1: -
When trying to get my pet bat on my head, it won't let me.

"echopet.pet.hat.bat permission needed to do that"

Not sure if its that way for other pets, but that might be something to look into :L

Bug 2: -
Fix /glow, it doesn't work :(

Bug 3: -
Not really a huge bug, or even one at all but VIP shop isn't a thing on /shop (not sure if intentional but it says it on the rank perks and ppl read that so possibly might need updating or something)

Bug 4: -
Shifting/Twerking on trees doesn't seem to grow them.

So yea, as of right now thats just whats on my mind and yea. I hope its useful, please leave some feedback below if you disagree with anything, I don't mind talking about it at all. Open to all opinions.

- Chrli

As a recent vip buyer, I feel like we have the same problems were most of the vip features don't work. But i heard /glow is not broken but is getting a rework to make it better