Accepted ISS // Insane Map (Resubmitting after adaptions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
_AJX_
ISS / International Space Station
Screenshot:
2019-02-21_22.42.28.png

ID: -26 ; -60
/warp _AJX_
Insane / Expert (not sure)
103 Jumps
10 Checkpoints

Thanks for all of the advice given on the original post of this build, I have deliberately completely remade the parkour so that there is as little floating jumps as possible.

rmc22

MVP+
rmc22
rmc22
MVP+
Ratings
19 1
Easily a +1. This map looks phenomenal, the theme is really great. While the jumps could be a little bit more varied they're still quite good and fit the difficulty well enough. Good luck

Easily a +1. This map looks phenomenal, the theme is really great. While the jumps could be a little bit more varied they're still quite good and fit the difficulty well enough. Good luck
Thanks! This is my second attempt at creating parkour on this build and overall my first attempt at a parkour course, so if it is repetitive or not varied I appreciate the feedback.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi _AJX_,
I'm gonna put your submission in reviewing for the following reason :
-There is WAY too many invisible blocks, which make the map pretty confusing, I will suggest you to lower the amount a maximum, with adding for example glass instead of the invisible blocks.

The rest is decent, the theme is not that original, since there is some "Space" themed maps, but no "ISS" maps, the build is really good, and the parkour is decent, but maybe a bit repetitive.

This is a bit terrible, but you have one day to patch what I asked, but if you patch everything after the end of the month, I will add your map the next month if it's accepted.
Post automatically merged:

Hoi again,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
You've removed most of the invisible blocks like I told you, now the map is pretty good, I've still changed some jumps/checkpoint because I think the map was too easy for an insane, and I've patched the few exploits I found.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.