Issue Joining Server

Otakusonline

Otakusonline
Otakusonline
Hello! Ive been having trouble recently joining Manacube. It would say Joining for a good minute then say connection lost, disconnected. Ive tried restarting Minecraft and also trying direct connect. If you have any solutions I could try please tell me!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
It may have been because the server was full. If not, maybe try reinstalling minecraft? Or updating java?

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Hello,

Those facing the issue please connect using the direct IP for the servers that you want to connect to:

Skyblock: skyblock.manacube.com
Survival: survival.manacube.com
Prison/Olympus: olympus.manacube.com
Parkour: parkour.manacube.com
Creative: creative.manacube.com
KitPVP: kitpvp.manacube.com
Islands: islands.manacube.com

If you wish to switch servers while in-game you can type /server or /<gamemode name> (eg. /olympus)

Cheers

IceJellyIce, I also had that problem, but when I was trying to join olympus with this ip: olympus.manacube.com. It appeared this:(
btw my pc is in spanish but minecraft in english
1547009434294.png

Aj448

MVP
aj448
aj448
MVP
Ratings
I don't really know much about things like this but it could possibly have something to do with the update you are using. I'm not sure.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I am having problem joining the server. it is saying that server is authenticated due to maintenance. please help
As was stated above, your best bet is to use a direct IP like IceJellyIce linked, here
Skyblock: skyblock.manacube.com
Survival: survival.manacube.com
Prison/Olympus: olympus.manacube.com
Parkour: parkour.manacube.com or parkourse.com
Creative: creative.manacube.com
KitPVP: kitpvp.manacube.com
Islands: islands.manacube.com
Each gamemode has a recommended version, and if you're on too early of a version, you might get kicked from time to time, or experience various game glitches, such as falling through the floor, command lag, etcetera. There's also a bit of server-wide lag. For now, try joining with any of these IPs in a version like 1.12.2 or higher, it may help your problems.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Thanks, but will it work in 1.16.2
1.16.2 will probably make the gameplay really glitchy. It is recommended to use the correct version for each gamemode.