fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Good work, but unfortanutely pixel art isn't allowed.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Review :
Positives points :
-The number of jump and the difficulty of the jumps fit with the Medium difficulty
-The theme is unique
-The variation of jump is fine (Maybe too many ladder ?)

Negatives points :
-Too many invisible block (Put some signs on invisible block :p)
-
EmmaLouise on the Pixel Art thread said:
So there is now a new rule that pixel art won't be accepted unless it is built into other things within the parkour.
Link : http://forums.manacube.com/threads/pixel-art.9394/
So yeah pixel art are not accepted BUT here you build some other things on your parkour, so you have maybe a little chance ?
-Exploit here :

My Opinion :
Can be accepted but try to correct all negatives points because the pixel art can makes your parkour be not accepted

I hope I help you c:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
You guys aLL wrong.Pixel art is accepted but , Its hardly.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Helloo,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

The theme is indeed nice and original, we currently do not have it around yet. However and this is the main risk with pixel art, the build is not as original as the theme. Looking around on the internet I could easily find some of the same pixel art around, which were definitely not yours. Please try and make your own unique build, even if it is pixel art. But I'd still recommend you to have a 3D build. Having that is also easier to build your jumps upon, as you can do it on top or inside, rather than around and have your parkour look messy. Anyways, I'd say for you to work on your build, keep the variety going and you'll be good to go.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.