why doesnt xDacon talk to me?

• Total voters

AquaticAqua

MVP
AquaticAqua
AquaticAqua
MVP
Ratings
Dacon has a whole server to run and I'm pretty sure a ton of people asking for attention is very overwhelming. He can't respond to everyone bc he is constantly fixing the problems with the server. Don't take it too personally.

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
Hey, I'm sorry if I sound rude, I am not trying to be rude in any way, but staff have lives too. Dacon runs a server that has a lot of people playing on it, so he's obviousy busy most of the time. Staff members have lives outside of minecraft. Obviously, all the staff members are very nice and helpful, but they can't get to every problem, whether it's big or small. Anyways, my point is that staff aren't always sitting on a computer checking if someone said anything to them. They have lives outside of minecraft. Again, I'm super sorry if I appeared rude; this wasn't meant to offend anyone in any manner.

Last edited:

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
Dacon has so many things to do to keep the server running and good for the players so if he doesnt answer he is probably trying to make the server better.

ronanashmancer

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
102 2
He most likely is busy doing things like making the server better. I'd imagine i'd like him doing that instead of not doing it and the server never updating <3

TitaniumFox

Ratings
8 1
it takes a lot of time to run a server so he doesn't have to time to answer everyones questions or else he wouldnt be able to run mine vast!