ITS SNOWING tell me if your state or country has snow

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
We have snow here in Canada, but it usually turns to rain pretty quickly so it's not the most fun.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Yeah don't think Australia is gonna snow xD
I mean I think the coldest I've ever been was playing AFL whilst it snowed. Game was forfeited at the third quarter because too many people had retired due to symptoms of Hypothermia. That was only the second time I had ever seen snow in Australia though.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I mean I think the coldest I've ever been was playing AFL whilst it snowed. Game was forfeited at the third quarter because too many people had retired due to symptoms of Hypothermia. That was only the second time I had ever seen snow in Australia though.
never seen snow in Australia :3

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
We got some snow last night just a dusting though. I think we are pretty much out of the snowy season though. Now its flu season i got fluenza b on wednsday and thursday morning i had a fever of 102.6. Now its more like a cold.

Ratings
Had heavy flurries for days, but just too warm for it to stick. I'm glad. This winter has been unseasonably warm... this time last year was up to my tatas in snow and ice and slipping everywhere in below-freezing temps.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Woke up yesterday to a snowstorm and a power outage. Toow toow

Linkey

PATRON+
Linkey
Linkey
Patron+
Ratings
53 1
I live in Western NY and we just got hammered with snow

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
I go to school Minnesota and have for the past three years, so we get a LOT of snow. I'm from Wisconsin though, so I'm pretty used to it. Growing up with snow, I think snow is beautiful for about three hours, and then it turns into ice, black sludge, and is generally unpleasant all around upon human contact with it. RIP

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Imagine snow, oml