ive been baned becaus mans pvp skills be on point ;)

so baisicly what happend was i just got back into playing minecraft and decided to join this server and play some kitpvp.
i was minding my own buisness killing people because im quite decent at pvp if i might add, then these two vip and mvp guys come and kill me 2v1ing me then they acuse me of having reach hacks // kill aura and i just laughed it off but i became angry at the same time but i was used to people being salty. And then from outa nowhere i get baned because of fucking kill aura which i havent used. now i realy could give less of a FUCK about being band on a server on a shit game for kids but i want your guys opinions on this

Ratings
if you think it's a kid server why you swearing *sips tea* ( lol sorry had to do it )

StoredStuff

VIP+
Sadges
Sadges
VIP+
Ratings
so baisicly what happend was i just got back into playing minecraft and decided to join this server and play some kitpvp.
i was minding my own buisness killing people because im quite decent at pvp if i might add, then these two vip and mvp guys come and kill me 2v1ing me then they acuse me of having reach hacks // kill aura and i just laughed it off but i became angry at the same time but i was used to people being salty. And then from outa nowhere i get baned because of fucking kill aura which i havent used. now i realy could give less of a FUCK about being band on a server on a shit game for kids but i want your guys opinions on this
i don't think you're taking this seriously