Rejected Jeffy - Easy (Parkour Map)

Do you like my build?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffy is the beloved character of the Youtube channel, SML (SuperMarioLogan.) Me myself loves that character, so I decided to make a Jeffy themed parkour for all to admire the statue. Furthermore, I have a parkour server of my own, which of course, I build parkour on, so I'd say I'm very adept to build parkour. In conclusion, I hope you guys consider my map to be added to the server for all to play. Postscript, if you do not know who Jeffy is, here is a comparison between the real Jeffy and my map:

INFORMATION
Warp: /plot v UllaBrita
Jumps: 52
Difficulty: Easy

Attachments

Last edited:

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
Hi there, I give you a -0.5 for the following reasons.
Although this build is original it is a little bit immature for many people’s taste. And although it slightly resembles the original model, I feel like it could of been done better. Also, this parkour is way too long for a easy map. I haven’t tested the map, but the jumps seem fine. And last thing, this build is unappealing. But I feel like there could still be potential. I hope to see you continue to try make more builds
- LeiSkule

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Hey there
UllaBrita

First off I would like to say I appreciate the effort gone into this build!

But in my opinion, the build is fairly unattractive.
The reason I'm saying this is because it's almost like 3d pixel art! there's no real definition to make it seem alive, you can improve this by practicing though!

My other complaint is it's way too long for an easy but too easy for a medium, You can buff the parkour a bit and try and solve this issue, but overall I like that parkour itself but again I feel like its a bit too long for an easy but way too easy for a medium

Overall with some practice, I feel like you could improve your map

Have a nice day!

-Smxthie

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello UllaBrita,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting this map.
The theme is original, however the build isn't very attractive, as mentioned above it does look a bit like a 3d pixel art, I would recommend working on the shaping of the build, to make it look more defined and realistic.
The parkour isn't too varied, I would suggest experimenting with different blocks and items when building jumps to make the map overall more enjoyable to complete.
It was also too long for an easy map, generally an easy should be 20-30 jumps, and the parkour did fit the easy difficulty.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.