Rejected JJBA Part 1-3 (Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
  • Username: ChadleXD
  • Map name: JJBA Part 1-3
  • Photos of your Parkour: Not sure how to put them here but they're on the thread
  • The # of your Plot: Id 76;53
  • Difficulty: Medium (I think)
  • Number of jumps: 50-55

Attachments

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a -1

Pixel art maps are not accepted.

Here's some important points for any other maps you make in the future!
  • Make your jumps more interesting. Try not to have 3 similar jumps (For example, ladder jumps) in a row so that you don't make the player bored. The best blocks (in my opinion) to use are iron bars, glass panes, soul sand, ice, fences, heads, and trapdoors.
  • Avoid floating jumps. Although some of the older courses on the server have floating jumps, the standards have increased since then. This is not to say you should never use floating jumps, just that you should avoid them as much as possible.
  • Avoid using barriers to block people off from reaching areas (Barrier parkour is OK if done correctly). (This was not an issue with your map)
Good luck with any maps you make in the future.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello ChadleXD,

Unfortunately I will be Rejecting your map.
It's difficult to tell what the build is meant to be, and the build is all pixel art. Avoid making pixel art as the main build, as they no longer get accepted.
The parkour is quite repetitive, try to experiment with a larger number of blocks and items when building jumps, it makes the map overall more enjoyable to complete.
There are a lot of floating jumps, try to implement the jumps into the build more, rather than having them floating over the void, floating jumps can make the map look quite messy, I understand it might be difficult to do this considering the build is multiple pixel arts, but try to avoid having majority of the jumps floating.
The length and difficulty are good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.