Jon's Intro!

Jon

Ratings
13 1
Hello guys!
My ingame name is Jonnnyy but u can call me Jon!
I mostly play on another server, but I also enjoy this server! :D
I love playing Handball!
I play on my PC around 10 hours a week, I love playing cuphead, listening to music, I live in Israel and I learn Arabic as a third language!
Im 15 years old and on March 18th Im gonna be 16!,
I hope that Ill actually enjoy here!,
Im gonna farm some posts and get the #1Poster on the members section!

~Jon

Add me on Discord @ Jonᴺᵒʸᵒᵘ#6044​

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hi Jon!! We already met today, and you seem really nice!! I am glad you want to be active on the forums, and I hope you know how it works. Welcome to manacube and welcome to the amazing community! If you want, you can always ask me things or just talk to me ingame and on discord. I hope to see you around more often!

Enjoy your time on manacube, Jon!!

- Lucas // Lxcify

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to ManaCube, Jon! :D

I see you're already enjoying this server, which is good c; If you don't mind me asking, which gamemode do you enjoy most on Mana? o; Ooo, handball is fun c: All the things you do is pretty cool. :D Best of luck with the #1Poster c; Since you have Discord, maybe you should also join the Community Discord (if you haven't already cx), so you can communicate more with the amazing community c: The link is here. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me, or a staff member (such as Lucas above), through a forums conversation, Discord DM, or even in-game! I hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube, and take the best of care. Have a good day, cya around! <3

- Speediare

Jon

Ratings
13 1
Hi Jon!! We already met today, and you seem really nice!! I am glad you want to be active on the forums, and I hope you know how it works. Welcome to manacube and welcome to the amazing community! If you want, you can always ask me things or just talk to me ingame and on discord. I hope to see you around more often!

Enjoy your time on manacube, Jon!!

- Lucas // Lxcify
Welcome to ManaCube, Jon! :D

I see you're already enjoying this server, which is good c; If you don't mind me asking, which gamemode do you enjoy most on Mana? o; Ooo, handball is fun c: All the things you do is pretty cool. :D Best of luck with the #1Poster c; Since you have Discord, maybe you should also join the Community Discord (if you haven't already cx), so you can communicate more with the amazing community c: If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me, or a staff member (such as Lucas above), through a forums conversation, Discord DM, or even in-game! I hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube, and take the best of care. Have a good day, cya around! <3

- Speediare
Oh wow! I can see that people are nice over here! I play on another server with a toxic community D: anyways! Thanks for the warm Welcoming <3

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Welcome to ManaCube Jon! You seem to already enjoy it here, hope you continue to have fun here! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or other staff members. And maybe join the community discord, which was mentioned by Speed. It's really fun to hang out and talk to other players that also play here. Hope you enjoy your time in ManaCube! :)

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
Welcome Jon! I hope you enjoy your time playing ManaCube as it seems you do already. I hope to see you in game soon! Also have an amazing day/night!!

Venous_

VIP
Ratings
Hey Jon! Welcome to the server. I have not seen you yet but if you ever see me online on the parkour server, feel free to say hi! Hope you have fun with the server and it's community. ~ Venous ;)

Jon

Ratings
13 1
Hey Jon! Welcome to the server. I have not seen you yet but if you ever see me online on the parkour server, feel free to say hi! Hope you have fun with the server and it's community. ~ Venous ;)
Thanks for the kind words!