Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
This "map" is just...
1. The "build" is just jungle trees created from sapplings and a cobblestone square.
2. The Parkour is really basic and boring, and you have a big panetower at the end and this map should be medium/hard???
3. The ending block is orange wool so should this map be medium/hard or Insane. Neither of those difficulties fit.
All in all I think the map is just a mess with not much effort put into it, for your next map I would take your time and make a nice build with a theme that hasn't been used before and try and make the parkour fitting for it's difficulty.
A -1 from me.
I hope you can take my honesty and try to improve from it

This "map" is just...
1. The "build" is just jungle trees created from sapplings and a cobblestone square.
2. The Parkour is really basic and boring, and you have a big panetower at the end and this map should be medium/hard???
3. The ending block is orange wool so should this map be medium/hard or Insane. Neither of those difficulties fit.
All in all I think the map is just a mess with not much effort put into it, for your next map I would take your time and make a nice build with a theme that hasn't been used before and try and make the parkour fitting for it's difficulty.
A -1 from me.
I hope you can take my honesty and try to improve from it
i know this is really bad but hey, atleast i tried...
And it was my friend that made the last pressure plate orange...
And i didn't use saplings, i used worldedit (basically the same thing lol)

I will just delete the map because its really bad

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Closing this submission because the map got deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.