Juraj Nikolić - Build Team Application

Ratings
About you

What is your Minecraft username? M4v3r1ck5

How old are you? I am 19 years old soon turning 20.

Country or Timezone Croatia

What is your Discord username? Psycho13#7300

Your skills

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team I'm a very team based worker. I played a lot of team based games too. Like Overwatch i am a professional player there. I have been building a lot with teams and i had a team once before my collage. We were a team that other owners/mods/builders would buy a project from us for their server/presentation/whatever.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at I am best at Medival,Fantasy,Asian too and Viking( same as Medival). I could do Modern style too but it will take longer i am more like that old/ruined or something like that style builder. I'm very good at making something realistic in a awesome way.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? I know how to use Voxel Sniper and World edit too.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) Yes as told that I'v been but i dont know how are they now(CroCrack).On Pika-Network i was a Head-builder long time. Built alot of spawns for many servers. Including ExtreamCrafts Skyblock spawn witch i still play on.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link) Some are my style some are from internet style but i'v made them. Sorry if some are bad quality or something... They arent that new i heavent played for an year until last few months.
Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/l4Fgdee

Ratings
11 1
Wow. Those builds are wonderful. Your windmill actually looks like it could be turning. Your builds are amazing, in my opinion, so you should have a good chance of getting in. The only thing I would say about your application is grammar, but nearly everyone had no grammar (plus this is about building, not about having good grammar). I would say you should be great!

Ratings
Wow. Those builds are wonderful. Your windmill actually looks like it could be turning. Your builds are amazing, in my opinion, so you should have a good chance of getting in. The only thing I would say about your application is grammar, but nearly everyone had no grammar (plus this is about building, not about having good grammar). I would say you should be great!
Thanks for that comment <3 . And yeah i do mistakes sorry. But my English speaking is good. I have to speak a lot of English at work so yeah. Thanks again.
[DOUBLEPOST=1527878223][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw i have more pictures to show if needed guys.

Ratings
These builds are really good. However, after what was said above I'm finding it difficult to believe these builds are yours. You don't seem to have a style and these pictures look like generic minecraft builds that you can find by searching 'house build minecraft' or something similar.

If they are yours though, you have great builds.

Ratings
These builds are really good. However, after what was said above I'm finding it difficult to believe these builds are yours. You don't seem to have a style and these pictures look like generic minecraft builds that you can find by searching 'house build minecraft' or something similar.

If they are yours though, you have great builds.
Not my ideas. 100% my builds can send you worlds too guys ;)