Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hey everyone so I was just wondering, what would you guys consider to be the best... or your favorite server on ManaCube right now and why?

While I must say it’s not the best right now, KitPvP is still my favorite server because I enjoy it so much, and I think the idea behind it is great, I’ve loved KitPvP from the very start of my online Minecraft playing, and I think ManaCube has always been my favorite KitPvP server ever since I joined this server, anyways what about you guys?
Hub is obviously the best server.

It is the gateway server that provides access to every server. It is the first place you visit when joining the server for the first time, and it is the place you visit when your favourite servers reboot.

Hub is also very beautiful with many places to visit and explore, including plugins that encourage and reward you for doing this!

There are also 5 hubs which prove it is the most popular!

Who could deny Hub of its rightful title of being the BEST server?
That's some good stuff.... but NOTHING can beat...
"Cannot connect to server" *insert a bunch of gibberish*
"Couldn't connect to fallback server" *insert a bunch of gibberish*
"The connection was forcibly closed by remote host" *insert bunch of gibberish*
OR
"You been kicked for x reason"
"You been banned for x number of days... cuz WHY NOT"
Maybe that doesn't count though... lol
BUT SERIOUSLY the best response I've gotten was "The ban hammer has spoken..."
Nice to meet you ban hammer, I'm stormy

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
Since this still going... I'd have to say Skyblock(Oasis and Aztec). Partly because I main them... mostly because the community and what there is to offer :)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Parkour is my main server but I feel like the KitPvP server is the best because it's barely getting any updates BUT the main players are (somehow) still sticking with it which proves it's good enough to not be updated (but updates would be good for it)

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Obviously the best server, parkour :)