OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
I just looked at the mods to see how much posts they have since I want to apply for it soon, the I realized that Ohna only had 4 posts. No offense to you Ohna but isn’t a 20 post requirement?

Edit: just realized that it was some othe mods as well.

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
I'm not sure either, when I asked I got the reply "find out for yourself, I can't help with your application." Right now I've thought of two likely reasons, Their posts were reset for some reason (maybe a glitch), or the forum posts don't really matter as much as your behavior on the server.

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
I'm not sure either, when I asked I got the reply "find out for yourself, I can't help with your application." Right now I've thought of two likely reasons, Their posts were reset for some reason (maybe a glitch), or the forum posts don't really matter as much as your behavior on the server.
Yea I think the 2nd idea might be right but it’s still a requirement which should be achieved to get accepted but that’ my opinion in this question

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Forum posts are really just an encouragement. Activity on the forums is good, but it's not necessary.

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Forum posts are really just an encouragement. Activity on the forums is good, but it's not necessary.
True but it’s still a requirement and that is why people is getting denied but I totally aggre what you say as well

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Forum post doesn't matter in some cases. I didn't need the required amount. I think it does state that in some situations it doesn't matter. Thus, they accepted me and was okay I didn't have many posts.
Ok nice, so do you think I could apply even if I don’t have 50+ hours in game?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
I'd like to contribute by saying that in game hours give you more experience and understandings of the server and your server community. The forums is an easier to understand platform.
Yea that’s very true, thanks

~Jesus

MVP+
_3G_
_3G_
MVP+
Ratings
96 11
Yea that’s very true, thanks
And by the way, they need to be quality posts, spread out and not just made on one or two days. Be helpful too, because random comments on other people's posts don't count as 'quality'.

Hope this helps!

~3G

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
And by the way, they need to be quality posts, spread out and not just made on one or two days. Be helpful too, because random comments on other people's posts don't count as 'quality'.

Hope this helps!

~3G
Yes I understand I hope I have made quality posts for mod. I still got 30 hours to play in game so during that time I will get maybe 50-60 posts :)

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I just looked at the mods to see how much posts they have since I want to apply for it soon, the I realized that Ohna only had 4 posts. No offense to you Ohna but isn’t a 20 post requirement?

Edit: just realized that it was some othe mods as well.
20 forum posts is a soft requirement. Some staff who exceed in other spots can bypass small requirements like this.