Just bought vip+ and? What??

So its not a big deal but as it says: You get vip included when you buy vip+, so i tried using a vip command "Craft" and it said i had to be MVP, and im 100% im supposed to be able to do /craft.

upload_2018-3-2_8-11-49.png

As you can see this is vip rank ^ all its commands. Before you reply try and read what im saying, and try and investigate first. If you go into store - ranks - vip - survival you can see that i should be able to use /craft.

My apologies, friend, I guess I jumped the gun on that one.

I do think that it has been moved to be part of the MVP command set. You should bring this to the attention of the higher-ups. Just to make sure, I did check in-game /buy menu, too, and it also says that /craft should be part of VIP or above command sets.

I guess we'll need an admin or something to comment on this.
Well i dont really know how to contact "higher-ups" but can i let you do that?

Nvm.. ill just tryy

Abxurd

ELITE
Abxurd
Abxurd
ELITE
Ratings
Hello friend!

I am not sure what you mean about the /kit command being fixed. I am unaware of a bug relating to it. This thread, however, addresses only the /craft command, not /kit.

Please create a separate thread or PM me. Although, I am not staff, I can try to help you as much as I can!
I think he's talking about how higher ranks don't get the lower rank kits. If he isn't that I'm not sure what he is talking about either.