Just Odille

Ratings
A sweet hello to everyone! You can call me Odille (O-deel). I've been enjoying Minecraft in the spare time since 2014. I got on this server a few days back and it is a wonderful server with helpful staff. Looking for the locations on hub was fun and the forum has helpful threads on where the hard-to-find ones are. I've always enjoyed the survival and building aspect of the game, so I'll be on the survival server . Toodle-oo ^_^

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hiya there, welcome to Manacube! Stop by parkour sometime if you want, we're friendly <3 and I'm always here to help!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
A sweet hello to everyone! You can call me Odille (O-deel). I've been enjoying Minecraft in the spare time since 2014. I got on this server a few days back and it is a wonderful server with helpful staff. Looking for the locations on hub was fun and the forum has helpful threads on where the hard-to-find ones are. I've always enjoyed the survival and building aspect of the game, so I'll be on the survival server . Toodle-oo ^_^
Hey there! What is your favorite thing about manacube? I hope that you love the community. What about survival? I like thinking about the openness of the opportunities that you have when playing on the server. I'm glad you've become part of the community. See you around!

P.S If you ever come by Oasis (Skyblock) feel free to say hi to WingsOfFyre :)

Ratings
Hey there! What is your favorite thing about manacube? I hope that you love the community. What about survival? I like thinking about the openness of the opportunities that you have when playing on the server. I'm glad you've become part of the community. See you around!

P.S If you ever come by Oasis (Skyblock) feel free to say hi to WingsOfFyre :)
I haven't found a favorite thing about ManaCube yet. There are so many things around!! Just been exploring survival looking at builds and a good place to build. There are a lot to learn still as I've only started on ManaCube about a week ago. Thank you for dropping by and making me feel welcome. If ever I go on Skyblock I'll be sure to say hello to you, WingsOfFyre. See you around!

Nezuko_Chan__

MVP+
N_Joys
N_Joys
MVP+
Ratings
Welcoooome! I myself am also relatively new (but not really), and i must agree with you when i say its an amazing server! Stop by in survival sometimes so we can talk <3

edit : i didnt read you mainly play survival im stupid dw

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Welcome welcome welcome <33

I hope you enjoy your time on ManaCube. Enjoy survival, I know the staff there are very helpful!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
If you see Anxii, make sure to say hi to her. She's great. (and maybe or maybe not my favourite survival mod)

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I haven't found a favorite thing about ManaCube yet. There are so many things around!! Just been exploring survival looking at builds and a good place to build. There are a lot to learn still as I've only started on ManaCube about a week ago. Thank you for dropping by and making me feel welcome. If ever I go on Skyblock I'll be sure to say hello to you, WingsOfFyre. See you around!
Manacube is a very large community, so I am still learning things every day! People go crazy with builds. See you!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

Ratings
Welcoooome! I myself am also relatively new (but not really), and i must agree with you when i say its an amazing server! Stop by in survival sometimes so we can talk <3

edit : i didnt read you mainly play survival im stupid dw
Thank you!! Lol no, you ain't stupid at all. See you around in Survival ZeroZeroTwo002

Ratings
Hi, welcome to the server hope everything is going well. What have you enjoyed the most about survival?
Hey Geshultz, Things are ok. I can't say which is fun most yet since I've only been there for a few hours. I spent most at hub looking for the locations. Thankfully there are helpful threads on the forum about where there are. What about you, what do you enjoy most on Manacube?

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hey Geshultz, Things are ok. I can't say which is fun most yet since I've only been there for a few hours. I spent most at hub looking for the locations. Thankfully there are helpful threads on the forum about where there are. What about you, what do you enjoy most on Manacube?
I enjoy interacting with the community and helping players out personally.