IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Nice to meet ya, Odille! I'm glad you're enjoying your time here, it truly is a wonderful server with a great community. I'm mainly a parkour and factions player, hope to catch you on one of those sometime! :)

Ratings
Nice to meet ya, Odille! I'm glad you're enjoying your time here, it truly is a wonderful server with a great community. I'm mainly a parkour and factions player, hope to catch you on one of those sometime! :)
Nice to meet you too IPattyI !! Yup, lovely server! Hope to catch you on Parkour too ya! Thanks for being welcoming ^_^

Ratings
Any goals you have in mind?
Hmmm, none at the moment. I don't know if looking for a nice spot to claim then build be a goal. Also been doing the quests on survival. And getting mob heads too, since you can use that for stuff.

Where do you usually play, Geshultz? What are your goals?

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Welcome, Odille!

I know I'm a bit late to the welcoming party but hey, better late than never. Survival is a great server, the players there are friendly and the staff is exceptionally loving as well. I myself haven't gotten into survival that much. I'm mainly a little skyblock player and I enjoy my time there! If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me on Discord at Roza#6385 or start a conversation with me here! I and the staff team would be more than happy to help you out and I know the community would too.

Have a good day/night

Ratings
Welcome, Odille!

I know I'm a bit late to the welcoming party but hey, better late than never. Survival is a great server, the players there are friendly and the staff is exceptionally loving as well. I myself haven't gotten into survival that much. I'm mainly a little skyblock player and I enjoy my time there! If you ever need anything, feel free to contact me on Discord at Roza#6385 or start a conversation with me here! I and the staff team would be more than happy to help you out and I know the community would too.

Have a good day/night
Thank you!! It's always nice to have someone welcoming you in a new community. Thank you for being friendly and helpful too!! I'm enjoying my time on ManaCube.

You too, have a good day/night ^_^