Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
Hello there, I'm JustSoDank.

As you can probably tell, I enjoy memes (specifically dank ones), and I have a pretty patient and easygoing attitude. I ironically joined this server because on some random server list website it was incorrectly listed as a "factions" server. However, seeing the prison server (uniquely named Olympus), it brought some good memories back to an old server I used to play on that had both factions and prisons, although the server no longer exists. With the prison experience being both unique and enjoyable, I've decided to stick around and as of right now I'm going to focus on the prison server, however you may see me on other servers in the future. So I guess I should say a little bit about myself. My name is Steven, I'm 16 years old, and I live in the United States (New Jersey specifically). I enjoy fishing, running, and gaming (obviously), and I've been playing Minecraft for 6 years (although not always on this account). If you ever want to know more about me, feel free to message me on the forums or on the server if I'm online, if you hug me I'll hug you back, and I hope you didn't want to jump off a cliff while reading this.

So yeah

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
Welcome :D
I'm on olympus all the time, so if you ever need help with anything, feel free to ask me :)