-1 pixel art is not accepted anymore

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The main problem is that your build is just a flat pixel art design. Those types of maps are no longer accepted. If it helps, you should look at the last page of maps to see what types of things are accepted these days.

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Game: The Binding of Isaac
The Pixelart is from Pokemon.
Too many jumps for easy.
Pixelarts are not accepted anymore.

I recommend looking at the parkour criteria:https://www.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
I recommend looking at the list of parkours: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit?usp=sharing

Don't forget the final decisition is from map judges, I'm just a member of the community.
If you need help to build any maps, catch me online or contact me on discord: Inktest#4807.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TheZombiRo,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have several pokemon maps (Tentacool, Pokemon, Mudkip, Lapras.)
The build is the main concern. As previously mentioned above, we no longer accept maps with pixel art as the main focus. This is due to the fact that pixel art can be a bit easy to make, and it is highly overused in our earlier maps. The pixel art was indeed "kawaii" and well-done, so good job on that!
The parkour is quite repetitive with ladder jumps throughout. Try to incorporate different styles of jumps throughout the entire map! You can look at recently accepted maps for some examples of these! The difficulty is good for the difficulty, but 55 jumps is a bit long for an easy map. You should aim for around 20-40 jumps.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.