Kill Effect

Ratings
I think that a lightning kill effect should be added to the game. It would be really fun to have a lightning strike whenever you kill someone. Comment of you agree!

Ratings
Yes, I think kill effects would be a good thing to implement. Perhaps you should buy them with gems though as a motivation to save up.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Rather than a kill effect I'd much rather prefer some sort of kill perk. Good idea none the less would be pretty cool

Ratings
You could buy different kill effects to fit your preference.
Your right, but it would probably come with a cost to have a certain kill effect, for example, it's a perk with MVP, or it cost a certain amount of gems. I may be wrong though.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yes like strength for a couple seconds after you kill or regen.
No that'd be to OP. Especially for P3 fights. I think It should be returned to how it used to. After every level up you should get full health again.

Ratings
No that'd be to OP. Especially for P3 fights. I think It should be returned to how it used to. After every level up you should get full health again.
Yeah, I liked the way that use to be. But who knows if that will ever come back to Manacube. ;3

Swifhty

MVP+
iiSleepyVibes
iiSleepyVibes
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
If they would add that then I'd rather have it customized like that you can choose what kill effect will show up when you kill someone but how cool this is I think it would also make the server a little laggier so I don't think its a good idea to add this

Ayrz

MVP
Ayrz
Ayrz
MVP
Ratings
I think the lightning affect would give away where players are, which would in turn cause them to die more often