Back view
2019-03-31_14.23.07.png

Top view

Username: MCBYT
Map Name: "Kirby"
/plot h MCBYT 3
Hard map.
51 total jumps.

Map was built by doublesmash01 (in charge of the water jumps) and myself (everything else l0l)

There are a ton of barriers preventing the player from going onto the model itself and skipping parkour, but I believed I have covered every possible exploit.

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Theme is original.
Build could be better. (it is just a pink circle with some features)
Parkour is too floaty

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Theme is original.
Build could be better. (it is just a pink circle with some features)
Parkour is too floaty
I thought the parkour was floaty, but the people that tested my plot didn't seem to mind. I'll work on it. As for the build:

I added stars because those are in some of the Kirby games, but I can't add too much more while staying original to the games (and not taking up a huge amount of the plot)

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi MCBYT,
I’ll be rejecting your map, for the following reasons;

The theme for your map is a bit unoriginal, as there are some Mario maps, and also ‘Kingdede’ that could be considered related to the map you made.
Anyways, it’s still original as there are no Kirby maps.
About the build, it’s not really good looking as it’s just an sphere with arms, with some stars details (even though Kirby is like that).

Something that made the map look messy was the amount of barriers, try reducing that amount of barriers by making the parkour inside the map and not having to worry about it.

About the parkour, there was some variety at the top of the build, but not a lot at the bottom, as you used almost all the same blocks, and made it look boring.
Also at the top, it was a bit confusing due to the structure and organization of your parkour.

You can resubmit your map if you want, if you patch the negative points I told you above, I will be happy to accept it!

Thanks for submitting a map, I would love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.