Kirikumaa's introduction

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
Whale, I see a lot of people doing introductions and I've never really done one myself oops. So I've played manacube/minevast for like 3-4 years now, oof such a long time ikr? My old usernames that I was mostly known by was (Maddehlovespie,pandorka,nitrovwolf,stitch_the_happy,Queen_of_drama) My name is Maddalena but you can call me maddie,mads,maddeh,M, whatever works. I'm sixteen going on seventeen so old and I play minecraft, shame but oh whale! Uh some of my interests are games(minecraft, doki doki, danganronpa) and erm, uhm uhm sleep and ye I'm a huge comic/dc nerd (I love harley quinn!) Soo uh, I don't really know what to put here other than Hey and feel free to talk to me on here or if ya' see me around the server (Mostly on kitpvp yknow?)! So yeah that's kind of my introduction I guess. ;D

oof if ya ever wanna talk to me outside my
disc: Kirikumaa#7245
ig: kirikumaa

Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
Glad ya made an Introduction ;). Hope to see you in kit pvp sometime!:D

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Nice little intro. I've been playing for like a year or two now but ye! I mainly play survival and Creative Welcome! (4-5 years ago!)

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
Nice Introduction!
I love harley quinn too lol!
DC and Star Wars are life
yESS!!! It's all amazing ^u^
[DOUBLEPOST=1521247980][/DOUBLEPOST]
Glad ya made an Introduction ;). Hope to see you in kit pvp sometime!:D
Welcome! Hope to see you around someday! ;)
-Jiggle
Nice little intro. I've been playing for like a year or two now but ye! I mainly play survival and Creative Welcome! (4-5 years ago!)

Oof you too! ^u^