/kit master

Ratings
2 1
Dear members and staff of Manacube,

This thread is about the Master kit, which can be obtained by using Perk key bought in the shop (with real money).
If you don't know what the kit contains, here's what you get:
1546631370190.png

As you can see, the first 4 items on the list aren't that bad. Most starters could use this.

But then we see the last 4. These are blocks which can easily be bought in /shop without too much money, so the only thing it does for you is fill up your inventory. A perk key is 12 USD without a sale, yet it's much worse than /kit resource which you get at rank 8 (/ranks). I think that the value of this kit has to be improved.

I personally think that this kit can be greatly improved by removing some bad options and adding some other small item drops. Since the kit can be used every 24 hours, I also don't think that making it too good would be a good idea. But I do want to make it a little better than /kit resource. So, here are my suggestions:

• Remove the last 4 item lists - (For me, this is the most important one since it greatly de-values the kit by unnecessarily filling up your inventory)
  • Add 5 hoppers
  • Add $10,000 - 50,000 money (Again, not too much since it can be used every day)
  • 1 Beacon
  • 16 Gold Blocks
  • Replace emeralds with 8 Emerald blocks
  • Replace diamonds with 8 Diamond Blocks
  • Replace Iron with 25-32 blocks of iron
  • Add 1 rare enchant book
  • Add 64 grass blocks
  • Add 64 logs of wood
Please do know that not all of these suggestions should be added, but I do think that they make a nice additions to the /kit master.

Another suggestion would be to completely replace the /kit master with i.e. a /kit enchant, or add a completely new kit in the perk chest. Since custom enchants are quite valuable, I think we should add a cooldown of 3-7 days. Suggestions for this kit:
  • 10 common enchant books
  • 5 rare custom enchant books
  • 2 legendary custom enchant books
  • 5,000 - 25,000 XP
  • 1 enchant table
  • 1 anvil
Please do tell me what you think of the idea and please do suggest more in the comments!

Thank you for your time
- RM

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
I agree things in the perk chest like kit master need to be altered but also things like p weather id rather just not have in the perk chest. I bought all the perks since I wanted /block and unfortunately, that was the last perk I could get.

nelsonni

MVP
Ignorital
Ignorital
MVP
Ratings
kit enchant good but it'd have to be super rare or very expensive if you get legend books from it

Illicit

ELITE
Dextroamphetamin
Dextroamphetamin
ELITE
Yeah, I agree with the entire post. I got kit master out of the perk chest and I assumed that it would be pretty decent, (I didn't look at anything in the chest before opening the crate with the perk key) just like OP said, a perk key is $12. I personally think that it should be buffed. I like the ideas that OP had to improve the kit. There really isnt anything I could add to make it better that OP hasn't already said. I agree 100% that it should get a little buff.