HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello.

This reply is based on my own thoughts/opinions. There will be no further major updates to KitPvP until the next season. This includes adding diamond armor to this season (9.0). As of now the only way to obtain diamond armor is through getting ancient keys and opening them at /warp crates. Diamond armor should likely be more easily "grindable" for next season.

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Hello.

This reply is based on my own thoughts/opinions. There will be no further major updates to KitPvP until the next season. This includes adding diamond armor to this season (9.0). As of now the only way to obtain diamond armor is through getting ancient keys and opening them at /warp crates. Diamond armor should likely be more easily "grindable" for next season.
Ok ty for ur opinion <3
~Capporo[:):mc_397-5::mc_46-0:]

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
I don’t think they will add that because it would be to op at the moment. But if they add that they need to change all the other kits

LiterallyJack

ELITE
LiterallyJack
LiterallyJack
ELITE
Ratings
41 3
Most things will be released upon update I believe now, I believe the update is coming quite soon. And I like what Hydro said, I think they should be more easily accessible. Maybe you can buy each part for 300/500$ (900/1500$ in total) and obviously enchant them up to whatever you'd like.

Diamond gear is already accessible from Ancient Crates and Boots from Vote Crates. But I do believe there should be a way to grind for diamond armor as well.

Anyways, Thanks for reading. (=

~ Jack (GingerNinjaJ)