Kit-PVP Suggestions (Ally System, Kill Reward, Improved Chests, Kill Streaks, More Prestige Levels)

Jonpauljones1

ELITE
jpjn
jpjn
ELITE
Ratings
Ally System
My first suggestion is for an ally system that allows you to see and add allies you've made. This can be done with custom outlines or through a colored nametag such as the picture below. This will allow general PVP to be made much easier. KOTH would be greatly improved through this addition as well.

You can also add enemies in addition to allies. This would build a greater sense of community and allow people to feel more included in the server if they have an intricate network of enemies and allies.
Red = Enemies
Orange = Squad Members
Green = Allies

Kill Rewards
After hitting 5,000 kills I felt that the small amount of mana was very unsatisfying so add a system that gives you a crate every 300 kills or so and bigger crates every 1,000 kills. Similar to prison, in which you get a reward every 10,000 blocks mined.
Some crate rewards could be money, mana, enchanted books, potions, and gapples.
The more major crate rewards could be keys, one time sets, and tags.

Improved Chests
I bought $75 worth of keys and got nothing that was worth that amount of money other than a significant amount of money. The chests need an overhaul as you should not be getting 4 books consistently in a crate that costs real money. Some more satisfying items could be sharks, pygmy whales, a full set of diamond armor instead of just a piece because I no longer feel inclined to buy keys if all I get is books and gapples.

Kill Streaks
This is a bit of a reach of a suggestion but I think it would be awesome to see because Manacube isn't about being basic KitPVP. When you hit a 10, 20, 30 killstreak it is nice to get mana but something more would be awesome. Killstreaks perks leading up to 50.
10 - potion effect
20 - mini-explosion
30 - Snowball grenade
40 - Zombie Spawn
50 - mini-nuke

More Prestige Levels
Between prestige 4 and 5 is extremely bland and grindy. You basically just grind duels, kills, and time. I know that most players aren't willing to put the work to get 10,000 kills so maybe put more prestige levels before you are forced to complete all the achievements. Some achievements could be...
Win KOTH

100 Kill Streak
Win 350 Coinflips
and so on.

Attachments

xlify

MVP
MilkyDoritos
MilkyDoritos
MVP
Ratings
33 3
I highly agree with this, all of these are such good suggestions. The main thing would be the kill reward system. I just got 2k kills and I was disappointed when I got nothing. I dont think the ally system would be good. Think about it. all the diamond kits allied, that would be really annoying in my opinion. People would end up getting really mad that people team against one person.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
This sounds very innovative and like a cool implementation idea for kit! If you want to make a formal suggestion that could get added into the game you can go to manacube website under suggestions and make a official suggestion :)

Ratings
I completely agree with this I think kitPvP needs some more features but without extending too far from vanilla minecraft(custom enchants, etc).

Anthony (ft18m)

ELITE
ft18m
ft18m
ELITE
Ratings
56 1
We haven't had a post like this in a long time and it is great that you want to suggest some ideas! I think it would be great to put more of a Manacube vibe into KitPVP, such as events, missions, rewards, etc. I think everyone, however, could agree that we should just keep these for later and improve the anti-cheat first.