Kitpvp 9.0 Analysis - <3 Gradation. (ohmamgoaod its gradiatoon ban him !)

Do you think Manacube should've removed diamond armor completely?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

• Keep it in crates

• Total voters

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
As you know Manacube's Map 9 for Kitpvp has released. They've made some drastic changes to their entire system and I think it's disgusting how they think these changes are appropriate.

Section 1. Ancient Keys.
Manacube's server operators have decided to remove diamond completely. This would of been perfectly fine, however they added a new system to receive diamond equipment. Personally, I've had bad experience with heavily armored diamond players who can't be killed unless they are A. terrible at the game or B. Combat-logged. Though I've had good experiences with being able to finally conquer a player and claim his gear to be mine and not to mention escaping death multiple times. In short, the removal of diamond in kitpvp and the new system of gambling until you get that final diamond piece in your paid set. Don't quote me on this but I believe there is a slight chance of getting diamond gear in the vote crates but with the catch of a slight chance that no one will ever get.

Section 2. Elite Hats.
Elite Hats and Hats were only added to market you to do all these preposterous challenges for something added to keep your eye away from the missing helmets. The purpose of hats in kitpvp is very small. They can be fashionable but nothing else. Manacube removed the helmets from kitpvp because players probably complained enough that kitpvp wasn't balanced. I dislike this new feature and won't be playing the new update (can't play anyway since I've been permanently banned atleast 30 times.)

Section 3. KOTH
I personally think a KOTH in kitpvp is a great idea. It gives player an instinctive to play the game enough so they have good enough gear to capture the KOTH and receive the rewards. This would be better if the KOTH time was longer than it should be because 3 minutes is way too easy to get a reward from. Also I believe the 60 minute feature of the KOTH lessening to 60 seconds was also a terrible choice. Instead of 60 seconds with a 5 minute normal KOTH time in place, it should be 3 minutes.

Section 4. Repair System
The repair system fix is pretty nice. You don't have to buy a rank to receive a discounted price for various items. Any player has the ability to repair any item of their choice but the price will increase depending on the value of that said item.

Section 5. Advertisement. (youtubers....)
The fact that they are willing to try youtubers on this network is amazing. The last time this server's owner made a deal with youtubers, they completely ruined it and didn't advertise it for more than two episodes. This could be good though depending on the integrity of the youtuber's promise.

Section 6. Armory
Oh my god thanks for finally adding books so I don't have to fish any enchanted ones anymore. Other than the books rest is pretty standard. Much lower prices to armor and weapons aswell.

Section 7. Anticheat
It's good that the server has finally decided to make a better anticheat with Kitpvp. We all know kitpvp has been littered with people that use reach, tpaura, killaura, antikb, etc.

Closing Section
I think that Manacube has put the right foot forward into a better kitpvp for the players. They're rolling out a good anticheat, maybe they'll start screensharing and they have fixed some balance issues.

That'll be all for my post

Ciao.

- Casey <3

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
I do agree with the fact that the ancient key's thing is kind of wrong. It was taken very far down from pay-to-win but the ancient keys on this with diamond armor really does make it a pay-to-win. I would also like to mention that you can't use books or upgrade enchantments with other items which is a grade A pain in the booty. But all of this is really nice! :D