Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,729 83
Duel Arenas

The Kit-PVP Duel arenas were launched a few days ago, as a beta test, and are now fully released.

What are Duel Arenas?

Duel Arenas are a place where all players can go to engage in one-on-one-combat, either for fun or for a prize.

To start Dueling, simply type /duel

The duel arena is a safe pastime. In case of death, there is no penalty, and no items will be lost upon death. This includes not affecting your KDR.

There are currently 3 different arenas, and we plan on adding many more very soon. There is also 3 different types of arenas. These include:

Basic - Full iron armour, diamond sword, and 1 golden apple

Meat Slap - No armour, 1 piece of meat

Donor - Full diamond armour protection 2, diamond sword prot 2, bow prot 2, 2 golden apples
( Donor is currently open for all users )

Prizes

When you win a Duel against another player, you will be granted 1 duel point, and $2.50
This is subject to change.

Duel points are purely cosmetic at the moment, and are a way to see how experienced other players are. To view someones Duel Points, type /duels points <players>

To view the leaderboard for the most Duel points, type /duels top

Staking will be a new type of arena coming very soon. Staking will cost $10 to enter an arena. The winner will get $20. There will most likely be various prices for these arenas.

Bugs

Many bugs have been patched within the past few days. If you find any glitches or bugs, please post them on this thread, and you will be given a reward.

- Dacon

Some48

Donator
Ratings
Hmmm. Well I saw this and thought, everyone pays $10 to get in to a staking match but only wins $20. Well what if instead or it could be completely different, a (Insert Cool Name Here). Where there are certain tiers for example, A $5 round where everybody that wants to join will pay $5 and winner wins however much is in the pot. There could be $5 $10 $20 $30 ect.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
@Dacon I found a glitch. May you please check the bug reports and may I have a reward for finding it?

Edit: Since there is a reward, can it be that you add an UHC 1v1 :p?